You know when you read a blog EVERY SINGLE DAY and you love the person who writes the blog because they are authentic and awesome and inspirational. And then you happen on their blog and you see they nominated you for a Liebster Award… Thank you Ky at Two Pretzels!!! Here goes my 11…
1. Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you and display the award.
2. Answer eleven questions the blogger gives you.
3. Give eleven random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate eleven blogs that you think are deserving of the award. (The caveat is that they shouldn’t have a large following already.)
5. Let the bloggers know you nominated them.
6. Give them eleven questions to answer.
2. What’s your “signature meal?”
3. Name a moment where you felt content.
4. Name a moment that changed you.
5. Do you like your name? If so, why? If not, what would you change it to?
6. Name something you love about the way you were raised.
7. Dessert after dinner, or on occasion?
Always after dinner.
I love my pups. I cannot imagine life without a pup or two.
I would take a stronger stance on my beliefs in public.
Being at peace and happy with the job/career I have from 8-5 monday-friday. And accomplishing the personal careers goals I set for myself.
11 Random Facts About Me:
1. I can eat more food than most men at every meal, every day of my life, always.
2. My favorite food in the entire world is cheese, followed very closely by bread of any kind and sweets.
3. Running is very hard for me, but I feel most accomplished athletically after I run.
4. I always remember what a person was wearing the first time I met them, and I remember outfits prior to remembering individuals names.
5. I have always dreamed of having braces.
6. I decorate and re-decorate our “dream home”.
7. I still watch F.R.I.E.N.D.S. regularly.
8. I love watching Doodle when she thinks no one is paying attention. INCREDIBLE.
9. I have a music mix on my iPod called “Soul Satisfying” it includes John Legend, John Mayer, Matt Nathanson, Adele, Nora Jones, Ray LaMontagne, etc.
10. My circle of girlfriends have all been my friends for at least 14 years, more in most cases.
11. My favorite scent in the world is Vanilla. I love candles & air freshener that are enhanced with Vanilla.
Here’s who I am nominating:
1. Bridgette at Making Magic
2. Kate at Craptastical
3. Wendy at Love Hylton
4. Melanie at California Dreamin’
5. Lindsey at The B Family
6. Kelly at Kelly D’Elena
7. Megan at Just One of the Boys
8. Ann at It’s the Porter’s
9. Emily at Blue Plate Special
10. Megan at The Bates Family
11. Lisette at The Merrill Family
Here are your questions:
1. How did you name your blog?
2. Describe one thing you cannot live without in life.
3. Do you have one song that defines you and why?
4. Name a moment in your life that inspired you.
5. Do you have one passion today that you have that is all for you and why?
6. What toy did you love as a child and why?
7. Provide one word that describes you today.
8. Provide one word you would like to describe you and why.
9. Do you have a favorite time of day.
10. Name one person that changed your life completely.
11. What do you do to find calm and peace?
Thank you Ky! Thank you very much. 🙂
Ky | TwoPretzels says
Oh, oh, oh! I loved reading this.
I love your parents traditions… 🙂
And I agree — let's hear it for cheese and bread! Woop, woop.
And we are SO similar. Wow. I struggle running, I remember outfits first, I used to PRETEND I had braces by bending a paper clip and sticking it in my mouth (seriously), and my core girl group has been in my life since 1997. There are 14 of us.
And P.S. You're truly one of the strongest and most inspiring people I know. You have a gift; you make people feel comfortable around you. I wish we lived closer.
Quirky Chaos says
I wish we lived closer too!!!!
I did the exact same thing with paperclips!!!!! 🙂 LOVE YOU.