Spring is in the air and my shopping wish-list has been defined. With travel on my horizon, I am dreaming of a few new items that are essential to add to my spring/summer wardrobe. Window shopping Nordstrom online reminded me of everything I just have to have. It’s time to bring bold colors, floral prints, fun textures and sandals back into my wardrobe. It’s time for pedicures, sunshine, beaches, flirty pieces and more fitness.
My must have list right now… All items can be found on Nordstrom.com… It’s time to get this Spring party started!
1. La Blanca Crochet Trim Cover-up. Beach cover-up. Fun. Flirty. Just enough coverage, leaving just enough exposed.
2. Tory Burch ‘Kerrington’ Tote. Playful. Colorful. Perfect for a spring day. Travel. Beach. Adventure.
3. J.O.A. Abstract Floral Shift Dress. Because every once in a while date night needs to be special.
4. Tory Burch ‘Miller’ Sandal in Ruby Red. I need these. Simple as that. Ruby Red sandals to elevate even the simplest of outfits.
5. Birkenstock ‘Arizona’ Soft Footbed Patent Leather Sandal in Bright White. One – this reminds me of my 90’s experience. Two – even the most fancy dress becomes playful with these babies.
6. UGG Australia ‘Fitchie’ T-Strap Wedge Sandal. Because every year I get a new wedge and this year THIS IS THE wedge.
7. Zella ‘Z 6″ Long Sleeve Tee. Because I love jogging and I love a tee to jog in. With travel ahead a long sleeve tee is perfect for unknown weather conditions.
8. Zella ‘Live In’ Leggings. Same fitness story, different piece.
9. Tory Burch ‘Travel’ Nylon Messenger Bag. Travel for me always includes mass amounts of walking and exploring. This is the perfect bag to explore and keep essentials within reach.
10. Birkenstock ‘Arizona’ Floral Print Sandal. For those days when I wear crop jeans and a tee. My feet will be the perfect accessory.
I cannot wait for Spring to fully bloom here is Arizona. It is just a few short weeks away. When the weather is in fact considered perfect to every single human on this planet. My heart is all a pitter patter thrilled to add these beauties to my closet.