1. Make the perfect cupcake. It needs to be dense, moist, frosted (but not too frosted), heavy but also light & delicious.
2. Travel with my hubby frequently. I want to continue to explore until I’m old and grey and I want to see the world through a tourists eyes always.
3. Learn how to take a compelling picture that speaks volumes about the situation, the person, the scenery, etc
4. Buy a house with a basement and a large backyard. The basement will be built into a movie theater (it’s our passion) and the backyard will become the best playground for the dogs and someday our kids.
5. Build physical fitness into a regularly scheduled event. I want to enjoy working out as much as possible, staying physically fit while enjoying the activity to the fullest.
6. Decorate my house to be warm, inviting, cozy, a reflection of us.
The list will grow, as they always do, but the journey will be enjoyable and the documentation humorous.
What is your working Bucket List?