Every once in a while my people ask me what I want. This holiday season there is not a single thing that I need and limited that I want, but I have created an epic wish list “just in case”. With our new home there will be bows tied around our bed, the new TV in our bedroom, the beds in our girls rooms, the beautiful new chair and couch, the large TV hanging on the family room wall and of course our brand new dining room table.
My “Ultimate Christmas Wish List”:
1. Wildfox Bulldog Party Sweater – Green, army green in fact, is my color. Dogs are my thing. Pair them together and you’ve got a perfect sweater for a casual day.
2. Wildfox ‘Snow Babe’ Baggy Beach Jumper Raglan Pullover – I love the reindeer and the snow flakes. I love the ode to old school winter prints. I love.
3. Pleione Mixed Media Tunic – Boots, skinnies and a Pleione tunic. Yes please. That is the bottom line. Simple as that and a lovely way to dress jeans and boots up just a bit.
4. Anthropologie Turquoise Sunrise Drops – Because who doesn’t need a fancy little bauble that feels earthy and cool?
5. Anthropologie Soutache Trim Jacket – Ladylike and warm. Cute and classy. Such a beautiful jacket.
6. Anthropologie Pintucked Flannel Tunic – Blue. Flannel. Tunic. Skinnies. Boots. Winter perfection in Arizona. Love any top that allows me to dress up or dress down. In love.
7. Michael Kors ‘Skylar’ Crystal Bezel Bracelet Watch, 42mm – Gold and forest green makes for a perfect holiday watch. Fancy yet simple.
8. Lulu Lemon Studio Pant II (inkwell or black grape) – My absolute most favorite pair of cozy pants. I have them in black, inkwell or black grape, that would just be spectacular. A little color and a lot of cozy.
9. Lulu Lemon Front Racer II – Classy. Cute. Convenient. Sexy.
10. Lulu Lemon Scoop Back Long Sleeve – I love love love this beautiful top. Spice up a workout or dress down jeans. I love the scoop back.
11. Victoria’s Secret The Boyfriend Pant with The Hoodie – Perfectly acceptable to be cozy constantly. And I weekends when I remain au natural I want comfort over business casual. This does the trick.
12. Victoria’s Secret PINK Gym Pant and PINK Funnel Neck Pullover – Fitness in cooler weather is my absolute least favorite kind of fitness, but this cozy combo would simply make working out magical.
13. Anthropologie Handprinted Wanderlust Globe – The most beautiful globe I have ever seen. A beautiful addition to any space that nods to travel.
14. Stella & Dot Signature Engraveable Bar Necklace – I am in love with this necklace. Throw my last name on this baby and you’ve got the perfect Christmas Tree surprise.
15. Anthropologie Crowned Leaf Measuring Cups – Because a new home needs new lovely things. What a charming way to measure when cooking in my brand new magical kitchen.
16. Stella & Dot Unique Boutique Charm Necklace – Pick your favorites. A birth stone or a charm. Make memories one charm at a time and hang them from a beautiful 30″ necklace for the perfect long bauble.
17. Anthropologie Stag Silhouette Throw – Because it’s the holidays and I love it. Simple as that.
And if all else fails… There’s always that luggage from Target I love… Oral Kiely Roller Leaf Orange! For a girl who needs nothing and wants very little, I sure did find an epic wish list!