Summer has been good to me, oh so good. I don’t want for anything these days. But, these days I am ALL ABOUT the Boho flow with my fashion. Maybe it’s a result of travel and time adventuring in beach towns. Maybe it is the insane heat of the Arizona sun and the need to wear forgiving materials that flow. Boho is where my heart’s at these days. Every detail is sweet. It’s naturally flowy and forgiving. And the vibe is casual chic. I simply cannot get enough.
Fitness has me focused. Focused on my kicks. Working out every other day sure has its perks, one of them being the need for athleisure clothing. I simply love having options when it comes to my kicks. There’s something about a shoe that can make all this difference in your day, in your workout.
Photography has been on my mind a lot as of late. Capturing life and its beauty. Documenting moments in a real and raw and vivid manner. It’s not so much about a new camera as it is a chic camera that inspires me to capture more.
With my birthday right around the corner, I curated my top picks for gifts this year:
1. I like a low profile shoe. There is something about low profile that makes me feel lighter. Historically I go for bright vibrant kicks or neutral shades, but I love the color blocking of these Nike Metcon 2’s. These would surely spunk up my otherwise neutral fitness gear. Cute cute cute.
2. Travel is fun. Traveling with cute gear is even more fun. Vera Bradley has a way of making quality totes that depict joy and happiness. I love this Tote 2.0 in Nomadic Floral. There is something about the calming hues of blue, green and grey with the added pop of coral. This bag feels like it was made for me. Calm and chaos. Yep, that’s about right.
3. Having just left the beaches of Cabo sun, sand and Mexico are on my mind. Free People’s Modern Mexico Dress is simply lovely. Baby-doll in nature, flirty and fun. A great date night addition if I do say so myself.
4. I got the memo. Off the shoulder is in. I am THRILLED. I love this Feel Free Top by Free People. The macrame detailing and metal gear bring lady like to rocker chick in summers top fashion trend. I want one or three.
5. I told you I was hip on the boho movement. I think it all started with a beach cover-up in St. Thomas. Whatever it was, I want more. And this Voile and Lace Trapeze Slip has me craving boho hard core. Tunic. Tank. Sun dress. All of the above.
6. Crochet trimmed mini dress. Sold. You had me at crochet. This One Costa Brava mini dress should have been in my closet prior to our beach get aways. I’ll do just fine adding it now in preparation for future travel.
7. Red. A grand pop of red. These Nike LunarGlide’s are just what this all-American girl wants. Maybe it’s all I need to hit my fitness goals. Either way, get in my closet.
8. I have been eyeing this Nikon 1 J1 digital camera for some time now. I don’t know why, but I want this sleek beauty for all my future photos. I want a modern camera that captures images and inspires me to point and shoot life’s moments. This’ll do.
I don’t need a single thing for my birthday. But, if you’re shopping, at least now you know what I’d love.